dirtflowersCheck out these "dry" terrariums available at DIRT.
...airplants, agate slices, raw amethyst clusters, mineral rocks and dried devil's claws in open air.
- summerrobbinsflowers@ae_creative bingo!
- oh_snap_hollyCan't find them on your site. Price? They are stunning! @dirtflowers
- oh_snap_holly@thegraysea perfection, no? My loves combined!
- dirtflowers@oh_snap_holly Some of our things made in a limited run don't always make it up on the site but you can call the shop at 214.242.9533 for the details.
- oh_snap_hollyOk thank you @dirtflowers
- cammydickenson@the_cats_meowanie 😍
- shelbihemphill@s_nicole_t this is where I need to work!
Log in to like or comment.