housenerdWhen we renovated our old 70s laundry we planned it bearing in mind that the room would one day double up as a baby bath area and change table. Benchtop for a change area, shelves for nappies, a semi-industrial look that we could layer over time and a big tub for the baby. We also bought a @dorfaustralia Vixen mixer which has been the BEST thing for baby baths because of the extendable hose - so practical and easy for quickly rinsing off a grubby baby or cooling him off in the summer. We liked it so much we later bought the same mixer in sexy matt black for our kitchen reno. So when @dorfaustralia asked me earlier this year if I would like to collaborate with them I was stoked as I already knew and loved this brand. Right now on House Nerd I'm featuring 10 tips for achieving gorgeous industrial style in your home with an interview with Dorf collaborator and industrial designer Yu Guang. Stay cool in the heat guys, just like Little Nerd ✌🏽👶🏽⛄️ #renovation #home #pocketofmyhome #laundry #baby #eightmonths #dorf #yuguang #industrial #bath #blogger #igers #interiors #housenerd
- housenerd@darlingmess they are the best! I fit into my parents' old laundry sink until I was 8 😬 just stalked you and your little man. What a cutie! 😍👶🏻
- housenerd@maccyd ahaha you made my hubby and I both laugh with your lovely comment. Thank you!! This photo will be one for his baby album for sure 💛👶🏽😍
- housenerdThank you @_mel_chester_ ! The mirror I got from Target but I am not 100% certain they still have them.... it took me a while to find one. Kmart though have one very similar and just as nice 👌🏽
- housebythewaterOMG, so big already and absolutely adorable. Move over Nala. Haven't got a clue how your laundry looks. Little Nerd steals the show.
- homelyoneamandaLittle cutie 💙
- dorfaustraliaCuteness overload! You have done such an amazing job, this looks fantastic! Thank you for the wonderful words @housenerd it was lovely working with you!
- louisesimonetterealestateYou are a genius! He looks so happy there and the laundry is the most practical place for change time!
- petitebijouaustWhat a little cutie, having a ball!!!..... And love that you doubled up on an area, so practical and stylish for a change area.
- meghan_plowmanLove this! Little Nerd knows he's on show...☺️
- tkozi_Thats such a cool idea, my laundrys my babys bathroom too, change area and the works. Such a cutie! X
- thechefswifeperthCute 😊 Everyone should have a bath in the laundry sink... while they fit!
- housenerdHaha Amanda @thechefswifeperth I confess I had baths in the laundry sink until I was 8... it was a big sink!
- housenerd@tkozi_ it works so well doesn't it? Plus Little Nerd's room is TINY... squeezing a change table in there would make it really awkward.
- thechefswifeperthLol thats brilliant!! Its an aussie childhood right of passage 😊😊
- jenniepwilliams@housenerd where did you buy that mirror from
- housenerd@jpeasew217 I got it from Target but Kmart also have one very similar
- jenniepwilliamsWow! Thank you :-)
- jenniepwilliamsCan't find it online at Target, did you get it in store? @housenerd
- housenerd@jpeasew217 I did get it in-store but it was maybe about six months or so ago... maybe they no longer run it? :-/ the one available in Kmart in-store is just as nice though and I think it's only about $20 from memory!
- jenniepwilliamsOk, thank you, I appreciate it!
Log in to like or comment.