marte_marie_forsbergEnjoying yet another morning cup of breakfast tea, my staple piece morning drink on these cold winter days... There's a few different brands that do English breakfast tea so well, but then I discovered Irish breakfast tea...and that has made all the difference... #teafiend #irishbreakfasttea #nooffenceenglandyoudoeverythingelsesowell
- abigmorrisIrish breakfast tea excels, couldn't agree more!
- erichorning@marte_marie_forsberg which tea brands do you prefer for English Breakfast? I generally drink Fortnum's Royal Blend.
- egoli_girlI need one of those right now!
- larryboysailorNah, the way to go is to get F&M Irish bkst tea and Early Grey. 1/3 Earl Grey, 2/3 Irish Breakfast. Let it rest in the teapot for 15 minutes. Don't forget to heat the teapot before pouring in the piping hot water, otherwise your tea will be lukewarm after 15 minutes. Add milk (required) and sugar (optional) to taste. Sip with reverence and wait for the blast to kick in your metabolism. Simple, really.
- unikorne@larryboysailor that sounds excellent!
- ben.clarkeI did look out for you Marie ;)
- renee_kempsLove the light!
- apeawithapurposeSo very glad we read this...we bought F&M Breakfast Tea when we were recently there and love it...smuggled some back across the pond, but now I am curious!
- raquel_carmonaCoffee time ☕️☕️
- downshiftologyThat light. 😍
- follow_this_lightWould love to feature this!😊
- kylie_johnstonThis is perfect. I might pin on my Pinterest with credit of course.
- tootieh50Have you tried 'Tea Pigs' Everyday Brew? @marte_marie_forsberg Expensive but worth it! 👌😍
- joestpierreSo wonderful. Extremely enjoying your snapstories !!
- marsha_at_teaNow that I live in the US, I find that Irish Breakfast tea is the variety most likely to match my tea craving (unless I really do have tea from home, I was sent a caddy of F&M Christmas Tea, and that was heavenly!).
- wheretherezawillTea is bio dynamic.It's the water that makes all the difference.
Log in to like or comment.