mrcheesycamSneak peek #Digislider new Carbon Video #Slider with built in 'adjustable Auto Panning' ( a.k.a #Parallax ) for keeping a subject in frame, and yes it's motorized for #TimeLapse or Real time controls. Peep @digislider or More info soon http://Cheesycam.com (link in bio)
- mrcheesycam@x144 It's audible so not ideal for quiet interviews where this will may be too close to a mic source.
- _theliaison@hrfdumi needs...
- trfilmz@mrcheesycam can you post a sample footage video of it😁kinda want to purchase one!
- elbrus84Почем такой слайдер?
- mrcheesycam@trfilmz Yup, just got it in. I'll try to get something up tomorrow.
- trfilmz@mrcheesycam awesome!
- jeff4k@jying11 next level for time lapse. We need a motor for my slider. #cinevate @cinevate
- p_van_pIt doesn't go back and forth repeatedly though, does it?
- sphaydonHow much shipping to Australia
- mrcheesycam@p_van_p Not the base model, but I personally know how to make something to ping-pong it back and forth automatically.
- steviereesmusic@p_van_p @mrcheesycam yeah... I'd love to see it do the ping pong thing. Not useful to me otherwise. Would a great lower price option over the sliderplus pro.
- mrcheesycam@steevix Visit my website and use the search (top right) for 'auto reverse slider'. That's the same diagram I will eventually add to this one.
- p_van_p@mrcheesycam thanks for the response. I'll take a look.
- bpopeproductions@mrcheesycam How would this compare to the Rhino slider?
- trfilmz@mrcheesycam how do you like it? Really thinking of getting one for auto videos any cons about this one😬
- jimabelsHow easy would you say it would be to swap out the stock motor with a quiet one or a slower motor?
Log in to like or comment.