elisejoywhen we started making changes for #cripetinyreno I walked around the house and wrote down everything that drove me nuts. the fact that we couldn't open the cabinet doors because the rug was too thick was number 1. (the fact that our kitchen counter has split at the seams is number two.) finally we popped some legs on this guy and it is 100% improved! #cripehome
- elisejoy@tarawhitney just having the list made is huge!
- herbanhomesteadIt looks great!
- brielbanksAnd it's gorgeous!! 😍⭐️
- zaiserjamieOhhhhhh great idea! I need to go around and make a, "let's make this house less crazy before baby #3" list 😂👍
- ashley_brooks__I also make lists like these. It's just getting it all checked off that's the problem! Love this credenza too btw!!! Did you make it?
- christine4sterThose legs are fab!
- christinkremlWhere are the legs from?
- emilymcboyleSo pretty!
- elka_engleThat's so smart. It's amazing how all the little things can start to drive you slowly insane. Love that you dive in and conquer. I think I'm going to start my list.
- merridysmitsThat's such a great idea. I heard that somewhere recently...
- jessica_alma_coThis is a great idea! I have been doing the same thing for our current house while we are planning our build.
- saperlipopettalineI love that you write what "drives you nuts" and not what you "want to change"!
- 9169ftDid you buy this or make it? Or buy and alter it (beyond adding the legs)?
- chaoscoffeeHi @elisejoy can I ask where you got your cabinet feet from? We have the same ikea cabinet but I don't like the ikea feet!
- elisejoy@chaoscoffee lowes and we stained them!
- elisejoy@9169ft the white is ikea, we added the stained wood and legs
Log in to like or comment.