hairbyelmShoutout to @monatofficial for sending me over some products to try out! Got some root lifter, leave in conditioner, and finishing spray! Love playing around with new stuff and seeing what's out there. So far i've enjoyed the lightweight feel of all of these since I have fine hair that falls pretty flat 🙆🏼. Have any of you guys tried #Monat? What are some of your favorite styling product lines out there? I'd love to hear my fellow stylists' obsessions ;) #hairbyELM
- luxurious_hair_by_shannanI'm a Monat Market Partner myself and absolutely LOVE the products. I'm a believer! Who's jumping on board with us????
- jamieevenson@nicole_valenzuela_ it's Matt's turban. 👳🏽
- bonum_vitaeCan you suggest any hair strengthener or conditioner ? I'm 5 months post partum and my hair won't stop falling out 😳😫😱
- hairbyelm@bonum_vitae unfortunately that does happen post pregnancy 🙈 but try taking biotin, theres also some gelatin protein that one my clients swears by, and coconut oil could be an option, good for your hair and scalp. Otherwise baby your hair and just let your body go through the process! Congrats on your baby!!
- growingestradas@bonum_vitae I know you didn't ask me but I've lost copious amounts of hair post partum twice now. This last time (my baby turns one tomorrow!!!) I wound up taking viviscal and it was the only thing that helped. I continued my normal prenatal vitamins and made sure I drank enough water but my hair was still falling out until I tried viviscal. I'm convinced it's what's helped. Now that I'm done nursing my hair is finally really growing back in and I have new growth all over. It's doing good things. It also got SUPER brittle and dry and I started using redken diamond oil shampoo and conditioner and joico Kpak and coconut oil on the regular and it's made a huge difference in how soft it is. I hope it gets better soon for you!!! I know how miserable it is. (Sorry to butt in on your question, I just really understand and JUST went through it too.) congratulations on your sweet little bundle! It's so worth all the hair loss! 😂
- bonum_vitaeThank you so much for taking the time to help me out ladies @hairbyelm & @growingestradas !
- tabbyriderWhat lipstick is this 💄
- catrinhart75Hi, I live in the UK, how can I get hold of these products without paying ridiculous shipping costs!!
- jessicaschoneI started offering monat to my clients in November after seeing the results first hand on a client! After one wash on myself I knew I had to have it! My clients are so happy and I have seen new growth on all of them and myself!! I have a 19 month old and thought all the hair I got back after my postpartum loss was in, but nope! I have lots more coming in since monat and my hair is healthier than ever!! #healthyhairispretty
- nena.hawkes@catrinhart75 we will be launching in the UK soon!
- brenduncI LOVE Monat!!! Not a stylist, but I'm a big fan of the sculpting taffy. Give it a try! I especially love all the new hair I'm seeing, and that each day, I see fewer and fewer strands of hair in the shower drain. My hair is looking thicker!
- mandiesuestylezAhhhh umm I'm obsessed!!
- morgannelmoreI #love #monat so much I became a Marjet Partner! Much better than the products we are using in #cosmetology #school! ❤️💇
- nicolewithmonatLove it!!
- donicacanovaThere is no life (in hair) after Monat - #monat4life
- caremuirMy hair is suuuuuper fine so wondering if this would help me? Usually the second day after washing it's already start to loose it's "oomf" and by day 3 I absolutely have to wash it again cause it looks sad and pathetic.
- kentuckybrideI just started the volume collection. I have super fine hair so a lot of products weigh it down .. but not Monat! It has changed me forever 🎉
- canadianmom.mymonat@caremuir MONAT's volume system would be amazing on your hair.
Log in to like or comment.