kaetlynableGetting deliciously lost in this tiny, viny honeysuckle this morning. I'm really working on developing my watercolor technique lately. My number one favorite thing about making art is that there is always something new to learn, forever and ever and ever. I also want to thank you all for your sweet words and well wishes yesterday! I'm working on responding to each of you, but it will take a bit of time. 😊
- janicehillartsI would say you're doing very well!
- pan_lisThese b&w guys are perfect 👌🏼❤️
- gallivantinggirlReally wonderful!
- quirkybydesignYour work is beautiful and inspiring there's something so enchanting abot it and the artist behind it
- kaetlynableThank you @lunabeehive! 😊
- kaetlynableThank you very much @tania.busschau! 😙
- kaetlynable@knottybloom, thank you sweet lady! 🌸🌸🌸
- kaetlynable@karinagracejewelry, thank you! 😊
- kaetlynableThanks so much @potterydesmoores!😊
- kaetlynableThanks @emmytrinhjewelry!😊
- kaetlynable@bethcolletti, thank you dear! 😊
- kaetlynableThanks so much @janrybean! 😊
- kaetlynableOh thanks @janicehillarts! 😊
- kaetlynableThank you @pan_lis! They were so much fun to draw. ❤😊
- kaetlynableThank you very much @gallivantinggirl! 😊
- kaetlynableOh wow, @quirkybydesign! Thank you for your kind words. It means so much to me that you connect with my work, and I so appreciate your taking the time to let me know. 😊
- gnnossienneI love it !!!! 😍🎨
- turbandivaThis is so good!
- nick_is_thiccLol it's sooooo pod I love your work you're my favorite artist of all time but Claude Monet comes in second lol
Log in to like or comment.