my_small_wardrobeJumpsuits can be so unpractical, but they also can make us look leaner, taller and chic.
Like photos with a shopstyle.it link and get shoppable emails //Sign Up @shopstyle // #SHOPSTYLEit shopstyle.it/dxOUy
Go to mysmallwardrobe.com or click link in bio for more from this look.
#jumpsuit #classic #yougotitright #realoutfitgram #streetfashion #streetstyle @mansurgavriel #mansurgavriel #madewell #40plusstyle #christianlouboutin #styleblog #stylist #camelcoat #swingcoat #retrostyle #retro #vintagestyle #ncblogger #wsnc #northcarolina
- fashiononthe4thfloorI think you nailed it!! 💥
- beautyatanystageThat coat looks so vintage chic!
- tanyahibbardJumpsuits, drinks and bathroom visits...not the best combo 😫 your combo a total win 😄
- no_fear_of_fashionAnd here they are...the pumps. I would adore this look on me too. Alas.. I have no hips, no bum..therefore no jumpsuit. Terrific outfit dear
- my_small_wardrobe@no_fear_of_fashion Thank you! Have you tried a relaxed flared style? 🤔
- my_small_wardrobe@tanyahibbard They are a pain!! but I try not to drink beer the days I wear a jumpsuit ☺️
- my_small_wardrobe@beautyatanystage Thanks!! it's from late 50s.
- my_small_wardrobe@fashiononthe4thfloor Thanks Diane!! 😊
- stilosaqbTrès chic!👏adorable!💚💖💚
- no_fear_of_fashionIt is not the leg part which worries me (on the contrary). It is the hip, bum and tummy area I don't want to show.
- my_small_wardrobe@no_fear_of_fashion Then you can try a style with no belts or sashes...a style that lacks definition like the mechanic style. Yes, it sounds loco, but they can be flattering and more appropriate for the gals that don't want attention in their midsection. You also can try a patterned style (small patterns). Patterned styles can do wonders camouflaging.
- taniadaltonSo stylish
- artbecomesyouYou look stunning 👄👄
- romantiqueandrebelLove your style 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
Log in to like or comment.