peonythepigPiggy Coconut Oil Treats
Ingredients: ORGANIC cold-pressed COCONUT OIL
Silicone Ice Cube Tray
-Fill a saucepan with about 2 inches of water. -Place jar with solid coconut oil in the water and put on med/low heat. The oil will liquify (usually takes about 15-20 minutes).
-Remove jar with tongs CAREFULLY and let sit for 10 minutes. -Pour contents into a measuring cup (or some kind of bowl for easy pouring- to not make a mess).
-Fill the silicone ice cube tray with the oil.
-Place in freezer.
-Let set for a few hours or overnight (they set quick)!
-Pop out cubes when done (just turn the tray over and push out; they come out easily) and store. I store mine in refrigerator or freezer.
-Give as a daily or every other day treat!
**You can get even smaller cubes for smaller treats or fill half way; or cut in half**
#healthytreats #coconutoil #hydrate #heart #miracle #homemade #madewithlove #peony #miniaturepotbellypig #love #oink
- peonythepigWow! Good to know! And we have Thieves EO too.. :))) @lavenderpearlpiggy
- lavenderpearlpiggy@peonythepig cuz oils rule!!
- peonythepig@lavenderpearlpiggy we love #youngliving
- peonythepigDiffuse in the bedroom every night too!!!! #ultrasonic #lavender
- lavenderpearlpiggy@peonythepig us too! I was named after Mom's favorite oil. 😜 Diffuse Lavender & Lemongrass nightly. #Rainstone Mom uses Peace & Calming or the T-Away animal scents on me when I'm bitchy. Works like a charm!
- peonythepigWe love all of those!!! Don't know the T-away
- peonythepigI put lavender on peonys pillow everynight. And my sons. And mine .
- lavenderpearlpiggy@peonythepig it's a real addiction for sure! Lav gets mad almost immediately when she sees me rub my hands together. She knows what's coming! I rub it on her hips, and around her ears. In the mornings when she decides she should eat at 5:30am instead of 7am, I will rub a drop on her. She settles right back down and goes to sleep until it's time to eat. Love love LOVE our oils!
- peonythepigOooooh.. That's the T-away??? @lavenderpearlpiggy
- laciegeneOurs are in the fridge cooling! It was so hard throwing away the container the oil came in. It smelled so good!! Thanks for the tip, @peonythepig!! My Penelope is going to love them! ❤️🐷❤️
- alexcurriex2Is that vile
- shaqstacks_@casidavis @morsefoto @penelopethepotbellypig
- lisamcdaniel59Can you use a regular ice cube tray or is that to much?
- peonythepig@lisamcdaniel59 sure just cut it
- lenambrancheauDoes it have to be oraganic coconut oil
Log in to like or comment.