sixuntilmeThe trench of a very unsettling overnight low blood sugar and the mountain that followed. #diabetes
- c_wash11Boo. Hope things level out and you feel better soon!
- helenewild#dlove 💝
- thepetersonianThe struggle is real!
- andreanicol3Hate when this happens!
- sweetcherriesgoodiesUgh! Been there with my daughter... 😬. Hope things are back on target!
- laurennygardThat is the most frustrating thing. Happened to me last night before bed.
- ssdancefitUgh #worst
- lwollenbergHad a similar night last night..3 juice boxes over the course of the night still woke up at 68. Today will be a little tougher than usual to get up and go
- sixuntilmeThe crazy/comforting part of this is that you all get it. I'm sorry/thankful that you do.
- noeynoelleUgh had a night and day like that on Sunday! Took me all day to FINALLY get down to normal.
- clairepaintstotally sucks. happened to me a few days ago. sorry you had a rough one! glad you posted this- you are not alone!
- olson3193Me too, im getting these crazy highs, 180's to 200's out of nowhere then i get a low and as i don't have a cgm i can't even guess how low, most times I'm unaware of my lows, like a friggin roller coaster today is day 2...
- sixuntilme@cchhrrist1nnaa Once or twice a day. Mostly when it asks, sometimes when it's way off from my meter.
Log in to like or comment.