thelotusrootI'm giving an aromatherapy eye pillow away to one lovely winner ♡
To enter: 1: LIKE my Instagram or Facebook page.
2. Share your favorite memory that you associate with a scent.
Are you transported back to your grandma's kitchen every time you smell blueberry pie? Do you think of your trip to India when you inhale the scent of Sandalwood?
Leave a comment letting us know, either on this post or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thelotusroot/) for a chance to win. Giveaway ends Monday, 2/1 at Midnight EST.
The winner will be chosen at random, and will receive the eye pillow of their choice from The Lotus Root etsy shop.
(ps: All aromatherapy eye pillows are currently $5 off - now until Monday 2/1
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheLotusRoot - link in bio)
- treetrunkwiseyogaI have so many scent memories! But one that was always with me when I was a shy little girl, was my pocket-sized Blueberry Muffin doll, from the Strawberry Shortcake gang! I carried her with me everywhere and always took breaks to smell that joyous blueberry scent! I only go for natural scents now, but the smell of artificial blueberry scent is still very nostalgic. ☺️🍓🍑🍇#childofthe80s #scratchnsniff
- kerrikahnarooRose oil reminds me of my late grandma. I'm not sure if she used rose soap or lotion, or she just smelled that way, but every time I smell it, it makes me think of her 💜
- yogagrammyEverytime I smell fresh baked bread I see my Grandma Violet making her wonder homemade bread and rolls. They were melt in your mouth good!!!!
- abbielise1604Whenever I smell men's Speed deodorant I think of my honeymoon. My husband usually wears old spice but forgot to pack it so we had to buy whatever deodorant the cruise ship had. Now anytime I smell Speeds deodorant I think back to my honeymoon!!! #YBC @thelotusroot
- dcusterrnThis is awesome!! I would say the scent of leather reminds me of my childhood riding horses on the farm with my dad- makes me nostalgic every time I smell it! @thelotusroot @yogabycandace #ybc
- l_mjutrasWhen I smell hot chocolate I am reminded of days spent skating on the pond, staying until we were so cold we could barely move and getting in the house to find our Nan had the hot chocolate simmering on the stove to warm us up inside and fire roaring to warm our toes 😊
- emilynhinesMy dad makes the most amazing smoked ribs in our backyard - anytime I smell it, it reminds me of family and neighborhood gatherings as a kid. I always tell him I want a candle of it for my apartment now that I am not living at home anymore!
- onebreathatatime_When I smell summer herbs (dill, cilantro, etc.), I am instantly transported back to my childhood, when I used to spend my summers at my grandma's little farm in Ukraine. She grows her own fruits, vegetables, and herbs, and every day we would have fresh garden salads. In America, people don't use herbs in their salads much, but every time I buy herbs and make a salad, I think about my grandma and my sunny summers.
- sodamnbutterI deeply love the smell of laundry - specifically Tide. My husband has always used the exact same kind that my family used growing up, so I always associate the scent with hugs, feeling safe, and my favorite loved ones. :D #YBC #thelotusroot @yogabycandace
- kris18uEuclapytus always reminds me of my trip to Hawaii when I fell in love with the Island. These are so beautiful, thank you for sharing them with the world.
- simonewhitemusicFresh basil reminds me of my first apartment in Seattle, tea tree oil reminds me of India, jasmine flowers remind me of London.
- angelacravenartThe smell of cloves always makes me think about my mom, and the apple cider she made around Halloween.
- amandabrookeciced mochas remind me of summer days spent with my cousin, trapsing around the dirt road our grandparents and grandfather's family lived on. :)
- halle.uMy mother every time I smell homemade cookies
- mintysunshineWood lock reminds me of my mom. She used to rub this white flower oil with it on our tummies when it hurt and it would always fix things. I used to hate the smell as a kid but now that I'm older it takes me back to when I was worry free and my mother was just taking care of me.
- thelotusroot...And the winner of @thelotusroot Eye pillow giveaway is @amandabrookec! Thanks so much to everyone who entered! I loved reading your memories here and on Facebook. Sign up here to hear about future giveaways, new items, and to get holistic health / natural body care / aromatherapy tips sent to your inbox! @egipsy_29 @treetrunkwiseyoga @peace.yoga.nurse @yogagrammy @abbielise1604
- thelotusroot@dcuster108 @l_mjutras @emilynhines @onebreathatatime_ @sodamnbutter @kris18u
- thelotusroot@simonewhitemusic @angelacravenart @amandabrookec @halleusseglio @mintysunshine
- thelotusroot@yogagrammy thanks for your entries!
Log in to like or comment.