designlovefestnonstop thinking about the @gucci collection since I first saw it. 🎀 also, let's talk. i'm deciding to add a lot more of my personal inspiration back into my blog. I like the idea of turning it somewhat back into my original blog back in 2009. random bursts of pretty images that swirl in my head. I actually think a lot of blogs might get back to those roots. I believe it will be refreshing for everyone. (see my reasoning why in the comments. let's discuss the topic!) anyway, please go look at all of these photos in a larger size, it's too much to handle 🦄 obsessed with the frills and incredible details.
- aleksicpoirier@hellohappystudio I feel the same! I stop reading blogs when it stops feeling true and everything is just an ad.
- lekantijani@sugarblossomjewelry they speak your language!!!!! 😍😍😍
- lodeaustria👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 @lindawiske @luchiana
- jorykamGucci #killingit @nellehehe 😜😂
- simply.bohemianI just want to say thank you for being honest, and brave enough to step out of the box it seems so many of us instagrammers and bloggers have stepped into. In high school and college I had stacks of ripped out pages often stuck to my walls, and hundreds of Jpegs saved on my desktop! I've thought about this often with my tiny blog- I wish I could just share what I find pretty, and inspirational, instead of feeling I have to have a certain (usually ridiculously high) standard to live up to for content. I cannot wait to see where you journey next, and I can't wait to learn alongside with you! ❤️
- jigsandjim@shoplillianwelch this is veeeery encouraging ✨👊🏼
- lichterstaubisI love the idea!! Im excited to see what the future brings on your blog!!
- thekissingtreevintageWhatever you do will be amazing - you are super talented! Excited to your blog go back to its roots and if you need or want any vintage for inspiration let me know ❤️
- evasnotebookGreat idea! Posts like that are my favorite kind to see.
- ejockelBri! I've been here since 2009 with you. The more Bri the better.
- realbrookewhiteAgreed. 👍 Personally I like the idea of getting back to what inspires us instead of what we think people want to see. I love the fashion stuff. Check out @officialdelpozo too 😍
- goldirocks.coBri! Love love love your personal posts the best, always have. Your personality and creative expression was what made you the first blogger I really felt a connection with. The more "you" you want to share with us, the better! 💕💜💕
- thelovelywren@designlovefest I loooove this idea 😍 and I'm really excited to see more of your inspiration on your blog. As a blogger myself, I'm also really curious how you're feeling about copyright and using other people's images... (For mostly selfish reasons because I would love to do more inspiration sharing myself but am terrified of copyright issues...) anyway. Any copyright tips/thoughts would be appreciated. Also, totally second @simply.bohemian 😊
- apartment_34same wavelength. Get it gurl.
- domakefindcreateLove this! I'm a new blogger, but I already notice that I get the most gratification from posting about things that are dear to me and being real rather than perfect. It just feels so good to get the pictures and ideas out of your head!!!
- antipodeandsons@angelafinchphotography read this....
Log in to like or comment.