passportandplatesThrowing it back to the country that started it all: #Egypt was my first international trip and the #travel bug hasn't stopped since! Where was your first international trip or where would you like it to be? #tbt
Pictured: The Pharaonic Village in Cairo, 2009
- passportandplates@graceyves the best state of course :)
- theauburnfoxHopefully Ireland someday!
- thegoldenletterProbably Florida! I have family there so it was likely my first trip. I'd love to travel the world in the next few years!
- passportandplates@artsavesyou I haven't been to Australia either! The nature photos are always so stunning though!
- passportandplates@theauburnfox Ireland is gorgeous and the people are so friendly! I did a study abroad there. You would love it. Hope you get to go soon :)
- passportandplates@thegoldenletter I'm such a bad American. I can't believe I haven't been to Florida yet! It seems like a fun state. Cheers to world and domestic travel :)
- gabollettaYes! 😄
- passportandplates@gabolletta :)
- oliviascuisineOh how I'd love to go to Egypt! 😍
- passportandplates@oliviascuisine I hope you get to go one day! It's wonderful and the food is to die for 😋
- unwearytravelerJealous of your adventures! Nice work!
- passportandplates@unwearytraveler thanks! Your adventures don't look too shabby either :)
- worldonawhimblogJust read your post and now article :) !! on corporate America. What you said really resonated so much and I just want to say thank you for writing that. Just started a corporate job after traveling for 2 years and am struggling and it's nice to know others have similar view points
- passportandplates@worldonawhimblog that's so nice of you to say, thank you! I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with the same thing but know you aren't alone! A lot of people feel this way. I hope that things start to change, but in the meantime we have to take things into our own hands!
- worldonawhimblog@passportandplates very true looking forward to future posts
- passportandplates@worldonawhimblog thanks :). Feel free to subscribe or follow on Facebook so you don't miss anything!
- shynnzAhhhhh I would love to go to Egypt!!
- passportandplates@shynnz it's such a fascinating country! Hopefully one day soon :)
- really.reaAmazing shot!
- firstname.lastname@example.org thanks!
Log in to like or comment.