dooneyskitchenWhen your guest double dares you to pound yam manually because they think you can't, and can only rely on a food processor or a stand mixer.
You roll your sleeves up and say in your face 😜😜😜😜😜. I only do this once a year to keep the skills fresh. Stretchy smooth pounded yam. Was it worth the effort, heck no. My mixer does the same work in 35 seconds and the pounded yam will be very hot sef.
See you mortar and pestle in 2017
- pwetydamcelPls my pounded yam was not smooth when I used my Kenwood f/processor wat do I do....or whr did I get it wrong?
- oyinadeQuestio - How did you take Mortar and Pestle to obodo Oyinbo? 😛
- bakerstreatsng@pwetydamcel mine wasn't initially too. But the next batch I did, I mashed the yam with 'omorogun' then left the mixer to do the rest of the work. And it was smooth, stretchy and 'koko-free'
- pwetydamcel@bakerstreatsng what's "omorogun"?
- bakerstreatsng@pwetydamcel Its a wooden spoon. The heavy type used in making eba or other swallows
- teakanniNoooooooo!! We can't continue like this! Hehehehehehe @gloweeeyah
- ladhimega@iyiolainukan 😝😝😛😛
- oluwaseunsho*singing* this is my story, this is my song. @beambholar
- ayoplentyThis is it.... \=D/ the best
- bukolalarinde2929I think your best food is iyan
- tolulopp@dooneyskitchen who is this lucky guest (s) 😋
- zainergypls what kind of mixer do you have?
- nikee215@dooneyskitchen thanks a bunch got my processor and did my Iyan with it,came out so nice and drawing
- dooneyskitchen@zainergy Kenwood
- zainergy@dooneyskitchen thank you
- balamohd@mimagai sorry hun :)
- bachirbrah@hamzus_namardus @ayoubson1
Log in to like or comment.