yellowrunnerGrab your foam roller.
Let's work your arms, shoulders, abs, lower back , AND get a good stretch in.
The key here is to engage your core, nice and tight; keep your hips rolled under and focus on controlled movements.
The stretch at the end is my favorite: the foam roller massages my legs and then I get a good, long stretch in my back and shoulders.
2-3 sets of 6-8 reps.
1 rep is 3 curls with 1 stretch.
Take your time and enjoy this total body stretch and strengthener.
#wholovesya #coachsallymcrae #betterathleteseries #niketrail #coreworkout #betterbodybetterathlete
- mindyw23I actually did this tonight. YOU are a rockstar!
- ritaoc@natalie_teer this is NOT what I look like foam rolling 🙅🏼
- jcollierjr@dylanaleczander there you go!
- runopiaVery nice
- victorio_musulmanoWonderful work ✌👍👍
- lupe0907@shawmama gotta start doing this
- shawmama@lupe0907 yep perfect for those running tummy muscles
- elainebadejoOoh, thanks for sharing Sally!
- morgan_stockdilldo you have one let's do it @alinaa_salg
- alinaa_salg@morgan_stockdill I do
- morgan_stockdillfreakinf lit @alinaa_salg
- ty.colemisterMy wife showed me this one. Worked great till I rolled back and squashed my self buahahah. Yeah that wasn't fun😢😡
Log in to like or comment.