davidloftusReflections of a City that never sleeps..
- felipizarroWill be there soon! Any recommendations?? @davidloftus ??
- raquel_b_g_Soon @boykillboy
- boykillboy@raquel_b_g_ 🏝🏵
- mariakapixie@felipizarro @davidloftus you should definitely try the restaurant of Chef @iankittichai #issayasiameseclub a wonderful villa with a garden lost in modern Bangkok. The food was just amazing, traditionnal thaï with a twist. #unforgettable
- sigridsoloCool 👌😊
- samantasiennaAwesome photography
- vinvanni2Very cool
- davidloftus@mariakapixie thank you!
- reenskThat will be u soon @jrhmadell
- matcutie_21@nrssmn @farhanaraham @fuzzyfizz I miss bangkok lol
- b_cooks_and_travelsYou're in Bangkok now? @davidloftus
- davidloftus@thehoneymaker i sure am! Love it! People are fabulous
- b_cooks_and_travels@davidloftus 😱😱😱am a fan! Have you hit Klongtoey market, Padthat at ghost door, and Sala Arun (river bar)?
- b_cooks_and_travels@davidloftus also Chinatown and the summer house project by never ending summer
- davidloftus@thehoneymaker shot Chinatown last night.. Best Chinatown I've been to
- b_cooks_and_travels@davidloftus I think you will love the chaos of Klongtoey market in the wee hours. It's crazy but in a beautiful way. One time I saw live fish poured into the stall, some slipped out and ended up swimming in the market alleys with push carts going next to them at fast speed and the stall owner chasing to catch the fish. Nothing like it!
Log in to like or comment.