sarahljohnstoneThe theme for last weekend's #minimondaymovies : keeping cosy! It seems that most of my time was spent drinking tea and stuffing my face with hot buttered toast and flapjack. We didn’t have snow, so instead I spent some time messing about with yarn and lit some candles. Filmed and edited for @xantheberkeley’s MAKE FILMS course #makefilmscourse #minitimecapsules
Music : "Le bal de Rémy" by Circus Marcus (http://www.circusmarcus.net/)
- xanthebReally like all the detail shots, it's a lovely story of your weekend... The melted butter was 👍🏻
- sarahljohnstoneThanks @xantheb - ready for this week's challenge 💕
- xanthebI'm confused! Because this is posted twice and I thought my comment hadn't gone through. So I wrote it again, but now I've realised... You've got two accounts! 🙊
- sarahljohnstone😘 @crafternoontea_samantha
- createitsamanthaI must do this course! I did @emilyquinton taster course. Really recommend !
- light.love.lensLove it
- sarahljohnstoneThank you @jboddenphoto x
Log in to like or comment.