colesprouseA photo is a perfect memory, because it's always the same. For whatever length of time you capture in the shutter, you capture it as it was. When you find a photo again, you see it exactly as you saw it then.
A photo is unlike other memories in this key respect. Most memories are formed without evidence of their happening, and upon recollection, pieces of that memory are forgotten and emphasized according to our personal biases. The question for myself then becomes, what should I remember with a photograph, and what should I only see with my eyes?
This is a photo I took at the Grand Canyon four years ago. I fell in love with it tonight. #tbt
- toni.hk@colesprouse what camera do you use?
- _justdae😍wish I could hike that
- racheallrobertson@_tylerleeparker_ I thought I would show you this because you like photography as well,his captions are so amazing and the photos omg!! Goals!
- cgrc2692Love the caption ❤️
- aimee_palmerYou're captions are inspiring
- cleearlycrystal@artlopezxxiii I really love this.
- shannonbhend@superteddeyy ❤️
- chimxchuThis is amazing ♥
- wydaysha@exvis caption.
- becca_sticklerI love the grand canyon
- lindsayh.fingerSoooo Beautiful !!!
- jordynfrostt@samanthalynnpond 4 years ago.
- themegancoxAZ AZ AZ U OF A U OF A
- ferguson_breGo follow @lmaokayley
Log in to like or comment.