blisspolishI used the compartments to store my nail files, brushes, dotting tools, cuticle oils and small bottle of acetone. The front compartment is shallow and I used it to hold my base and top coat since I use them so frequently. The bottom has little divided dishes. I used them to store my dappen dish, smaller cuticle oils and some make up sponges. This lamp with its storage can be used for so many other things. It would make a great desk/office lamp to hold all your supplies. Any crafter can use this lamp also. If you sew, scrapbook, paint or really anything this lamp would be beneficial. The retail value of this lamp is $49.99. You can purchase it on the OttLite shop site, Michaels or Joanns. Don't forget to use your coupons if you buy it at those two retail stores. Photo for light quality coming up next. @ottlite_official #ottlite
- crissie74Great review, you covered everyone's needs! I see one in my future!
- noregrets4life_nailsWhere did u get the thing u put on ur bottle of acetone. ..i spill mine everywhere every time because of how they pour! ?
- all_painted_upI'm also curious about your acetone top
- candiedapplepolishThat really is such an awesome idea with the storage at the base !!
- blisspolish@noregrets4life33 @all_painted_up it's the same top I use for my squeeze bottles that I store my mixed polish in. Google "squeeze bottle top with yorker tip".
- kaet25Need this !!
- kimberz613Those are THE cutest oils!
- noregrets4life_nails@blisspolish THANK u lol might b a lifesaver there! Haha
- shueriaaLike this!!!!
- lacquerloonHoly crap I need this!
- blisspolish@lacquerloon Yes! Finally! Something I can buy you!!! Don't even try buying it!
- ahitsmakeupMichael's has it for $69.99. What type of coupons do they have?
Log in to like or comment.