ecsep_oilisabIt is with heavy hearts to announce that we have served our last meal in our home known to you all as Porzia. It’s been an amazing journey over the last 4 years. We’ve met some unbelievable people and had the opportunity to collaborate with some very talented chefs from across the country. It’s time to close this chapter and move on to what’s next. We would like to thank the community, our Parkdale neighbours and our guests who came through the space to eat, hang out, open doors and most importantly, invite us into their lives. Lastly, the biggest component of this story is our staff, all who have come and gone, who have grown to be our best friends and our family. There are no words to express our gratitude for their undying commitment in making Porzia a home to now a much larger family. A sincere thank you and all of our love. This is not goodbye.
Also to the 3 last soldiers who were with us right from the beginning till the very end. @aldea416 @melissaclemente @basiliopesce best people ever
- torontofoodbwoyDamn, wish you all the best. Wanted to try that lasagna
- nanzookoh noooooo @ellezango
- ellezangoNOOOOOOOO!!!! 😩😩😩😩
- unionstation2Sad news for the neighbourhood and for me one of your neighbours.enjoyed each and every meal and was looking forward to many more . I know however this is the beginning of something bigger and better for you. Will see you soon .
- tc_photographyThis is just terrible!!!
- chinchedbistroSo sorry to hear this sad news. Happy we had the opportunity to visit last spring
- shussey1@basiliopesce is the man! You're not going to be able to keep this awesomely talented man out of a kitchen. All the best my friend
- patoistorontoWishing you all the best in the future. Can't wait to see what's next!
- dennisjtayCongrats on all you've accomplished. Can't wait to see what's next.
- hazyyhazei will continue to dream about octopus, chicken liver agnolotti, lasagne, and that damn good eggplant mousse zeppole 😢
- anovello88@porziaparkdale @basiliopesce sad to see this happen...you're a great chef and will always cook great food , thank you for giving me the opportunity to work here
- thehealthybiesAll the best team @porziaparkdale - can't wait to see where you guys end up!
- lcnveWow, agree that this is a loss for the neighbourhood :(
- thederonSo sorry to hear, there was some rare talent in this kitchen. Amazing food and a great place. All the best going forward to all.
- lucky_savage14@rf_cuisine queen west
- _binhan_this is so sad. Hate seeing TO lose another great spot
- jannnylam@jt1o @ygho @maxinelii nooooo they closedddddd
- jt1o@jannnylam @ygho @maxinelii 😭😭😭😭😭 my favourite TO resto!!! Nooooooooo
Log in to like or comment.