caitlinhtpI spit out my coffee laughing. Okay... Time changes always confuse me with the kids. So the goal for tonight is to keep them up as long as possible, right?
- missbriannewI wish! No matter what time I put her to bed, she wakes up at the same time. Gahhh
- amandaleighvt@julie_m_h ha! That's terrible!!
- whitwhit103186@j_thomas0915 😂😂
- amystartstorunMove to AZ. We don't change our clocks!
- pokeycan@katebasti 😭
- saclemensWoohoo, can't wait to wake up at 4 tomorrow! 😣. I think this one's easier, the early wake up not withstanding. Normal bedtime tonight, keep them up an extra hour tomorrow to get to the right bedtime by the clock.
- kellybruneman@saclemens yup! That's what we do too. "I just love Daylight Savings Time" said no parent ever.
- andreanichole15@tifftes1 😄
- lolliebros@oesteon @thepaperguppy
- daniellehelenabuchanan@stefquilay @nicolejavadi @carolinamoon12 @a.clune @buck.dat HAHAHA I laughed out loud at this!
- calliebarbaro@tiffanypennink @clairejoyner88 @lauren_barbaro @laurenbjenkins
- carolinamoon12@daniellehelenabuchanan that's hilarious... And so true... Lol
- carriewoodhouseThis. Seriously.
- mrsdavison82@rn_kara serious
- a.clune@daniellehelenabuchanan HAHA!!!
- tifftes1@andreanichole15 hahaha! Lol. Too true.
Log in to like or comment.