everydayafrica21/10/2015 Thousands of #nigerian law graduates were call to bar in #abuja. Ginika one of the young lawyers on her way in a car to the big ceremony. Photo by @tomsaater Tom Saater #everydayafrica#documenatryphotography#tomsaater
- vivivega16@seldomallover totally agree with you.
- dear_jillie@seldomallover @vivivega16 I second that
- floyd.a5179The the colonial wig only serves to remind you of their subjugation of your nation in the past
- lexisbeggWhere does the tradition of the wig come from? Id it from the time when 'gentlemen' powdered their hair? I don't see why this is still worn anywhere! Always looks so ridiculous.
- sistersinthecircleAmazing. .. go SISTER
- atl321Go gurl!
- retiredgrammerI hate these wigs. Another evidence of mental slavery @africashowboy . Same with our suits as evidence of being in the cooperate world , same with white weddings and bridesmaids. We need to let go
- fairygrammyForget about the wig for now (another time) & focus on the amazing accomplishment of this young woman. You go, Girl! 👏🏾👏🏾👩🏾
- dee_matshikizaGreat accomplishment , but @retiredgrammer has a valid point.
- twothirdsskyCongratulations to you Ginika and to the other graduates. So much hard work to get to this point. And now positions of importance and a real potential for change. A very poignant image.
- 442khalidPossible add
- omanallen.jaOh, I do love a woman in uniform...!
- hanooe_hanooe_hanooe_وش ذا شي عجيب مَـرّھٌ ، هههههه
- pooh159@ytadfor The name and the profession!
- ytadfor@pooh159 I see you are now an 'Americanah' 😁
- baguspaintingSo beautiful... 😉😉😊😊
- ashcommaharajLove this photo. My favourite in the series and im looking forward to seeing it in the book. Gorgeous. Wig included! Its all part of who she is and her complete experience
Log in to like or comment.