bradhilldesign@crawlerconceptz body mounted tire carrier and hi-lift bracket install.
- bradhilldesign#sevenslotsociety #currieenterprises #rebeloffroad #nittotires #crawlerconceptz
- jk_jeepsofamericaNice video
- bradhilldesign@jk_jeepsofamerica thanks
- mr___trend___setter@aandrewdavies this might work for me
- bethjku10Very cool
- dl3defined@bradhilldesign do you like it? I have all the other CC gear and need a tire carrier
- bradhilldesign@dl3defined love it. No rattles, opens with the tailgate and holds up to a 40" tire. That suits my needs.
- holymolyvincentThe tire carrier is awsome! I'm carrying a 37 with no rattles and no issues.
- bradhilldesign@whollymollyvincent yeah, I've been impressed with it. The hi-lift mount is a nice addition.
- holymolyvincent@bradhilldesign I really like the "stealth" design. I don't want something that looks like it's from a MAD MAX movie. I didn't know CC made a high lift mount for it. I like it!
- holymolyvincent@bradhilldesign looks like yours has some type of an aluminum hub, instead of the factory mount carrying the tire.
- bradhilldesign@whollymollyvincent yep. I'm using stock wheels that don't have the required backspace to reach the CC mount. So, I'm using an old spidertrax 1.5" spacer to make up the difference.
- bradhilldesign@seven_slot_battalion here's a quick vid of the install piece by piece.
- seven_slot_battalion@bradhilldesign Cool!
Log in to like or comment.