danajohnflows@special_kma demonstrates Closed Kinetic Chain (CKC) End Range Rotations. Scapular control is an essential ingredient to arm manipulation. If you cannot articulate the scapular through active controlled ranges of motion, you lack the finer motor control of a fundamental component for upper body movements💪🏼 To keep the movement pure, make sure there is no compensation from other body parts, such as no bending through the elbows or movement through the lumbar region.
This drill is beginner/intermediate progression in a posterior tilted position with no movement from the lower lumbar region. The movement is pure in the scapular, with no compensation from other body parts. You can regress this too a quadrupedal position (table top) or you can progress this movement into a pike position, hanging, or handstand. (Bi-Lateral or Uni-lateral)
#ControlledArticulateRotations #EveryDamnDay #FRCSystem #ControlYourSelf #ScapularControl
- bvalente_xoAwesome!! @special_kma
- erinfahy@alixgrubbs 😁👍🏼 for u
- special_kma@drandreospina 🙏
- amandaleeyogini@theprimalmover this is what I was talking about
- firstname.lastname@example.org @shoqalshehi @__mhm شوفو هل تمارين!!!
- danajohnflows@newtonyu this is good for scapular work but with your knees down
- newtonyu@danajohnflows that's awesome thanks a lot for finding that for me. I must have missed it when I looked through your posts.
- brianmovement@nguesta best place to start with the scapula is to make sure you own the movements it can provide. This is a great drill and can be done with knees down for beginners.
- nguesta@brianmovement thanks! I'll start to put this into practice
- ivana_garazaGreat stuff!
Log in to like or comment.