loving_earthQuick Lemon Caramel Refrigerator Cookies! 🍋🍪🍋🍪 Recipe below is adapted from #TheWholesomeCookBook by @wholesomecook 🍋
½ cup almond meal or ⅔ cup coconut flour, plus extra if needed
1½ tbsp shredded coconut
10g Lemon Caramel Chocolate, finely chopped
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp Almond Butter, seed butter or tahini
2 tbsp honey or rice malt syrup
½ tsp lemon oil
Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well until a dough forms. Add extra almond meal or flour if the dough seems too soft, it should be lightly crumbly.
Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll into balls. Flatten, sprinkle with a little lemon zest (if you like) & place on a plate and keep in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.
Store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 1 month.
- loving_earth#lovingearth #lemoncaramel #caramel #lemon #cookies #healthy #sustainable #fair
- rubygracetdI want to try these with you guys @openswimmer @suzannewyllie
- lucypoo101@elishableu this is the vegan ingredients company i was talking about 💕💕
- r.a.w_by_rochelleannweeksYum. Might try these 😍😍
- tansemerad@prulester ...to celebrate
- pearsandpeaches@loving_earth sounds delicious. And they keep for a month? Recipe firmly filed under "must make"! Thanks for the inspo. 😘
- loving_earth@pearsandpeaches Our pleasure! 😘
- loving_earth@lucypoo101 Thanks for sharing the love! 💚👍🏽
- wholesomecook@pearsandpeaches they do keep for a month, but I bet they won't last that long 😉
- nik_keto@brooketharle 😜🍋🍫
- dyldunn8@bonniecerchi yes please 😋
- elsaandrose_collab@loving_earth Hi there! We would love to collaborate with you! Feel free to get in touch by emailing me at email@example.com ♡ Emma at @todieforswimwear xx
- deliciouslylegal@wholesomecook is so very AMAZING! Such a talented lovely lady 😍💗
- pearsandpeaches@wholesomecook haha! I imagine you're right there. Too delicious to resist 😝
- wellnessnomadsso cute 💛
Log in to like or comment.