metmuseumSquare or rectangular in shape and surrounded by covered passageways, a cloister is the nucleus of monastic life: an open-air courtyard with proximity to spaces that serve the essential needs of the community—chapter house, dormitory, refectory, church. Visit The Cloisters museum and gardens, the branch of the Met devoted to the art and architecture of medieval Europe, in Fort Tryon Park. #metmuseum #TheCloisters
- jacqueline.bonelliCan I just live there?
- joelle0312in my hometown in vianden luxemburg, europe, old medieval town, we have a cloister too. it is adjacend to the trinitarychurch from 13.00 ctry. both imposant, one for walking through and sit down, the church to find a few minutes of calm. serving over years the lords of vianden
- charlotterphillips@helen_wellard here on Sunday
- lizzyfarr3ll@papaciej next weeekend 🤗🤗🤗🤗
- thewhitewinegypsyYou need to go here when you rediscover NYC @shawnmoretonphotography .
- shawnmoretonphotographyLooks awesome @bridgetteperron
- caobo32No le pares mi amol en el 2017 eso es un tiro! 😘😘😘😘😘 @carmencfeliz
- sarahfagan_@tommyagoglia bitches
- daphkneeeThis is the place i was talking about!! @jay_lima23
- sanrym@himaggiewu this is where I meant! 😁같이가자
- bjtsang@kellyqi95 I was gonna go last week but it's too cold now 😨
- kellyqi95@bjtsang I have still never been haha
- firstname.lastname@example.org 😍
- sasha.russoYesssss @_ramshax
- kmuellerdesign@ricaplease someday I want to go here. Maybe in the spring.
- ricaplease@kmuellerdesign lets go!
Log in to like or comment.