jo_rodgersIn the thick of the Angus hills, we took a turn around Glamis Castle. I couldn't get enough of the portraits and china.
- jo_rodgers@themintgardener thank you! The house was so stunning. We couldn't get over it.
- jo_rodgers@donnadb thank you for the recommendation! Hope you are having a good week! 😊👋
- jo_rodgers@cosyheart it was!! Astonishing in person--the scale is magnificent 💙
- jo_rodgers@jubit8 I think you guess right! Can you imagine it as a family residence?
- email@example.com it really was! It looked like something created for a film! 💙
- jo_rodgers@sleeplessdrifter thank you for the recommendation! Hope you are having a lovely week! 😊👋
- jo_rodgers@suefen69 ha! I'm not often in such lovely places! Hope you are having a wonderful week 😊👋
- jo_rodgers@inquisitive_eagle thank you for the recommendation! Hope you are having a lovely week! 😊👋
- jo_rodgers@anabelhigginsjewelry I did too! It was so magnificent in person 💙
- firstname.lastname@example.org thank you! The house was so extraordinary; I'm still thinking about it!
- jo_rodgers@caileighsspace it was so, so lovely. All of the details inside were spectacular.
- jo_rodgers@slowwanderings I thought so too--the house is magnificent in person. Can you imagine it as a single family residence?
- jo_rodgers@minieats it has been so wonderful. I wish we were staying longer!
- jo_rodgers@lanaritter thank you so much, we are having a wonderful time. Hope things are well in TN! 😊👋
- ester_in_wonderlandWanna be there...
- jo_rodgers@ester_in_wonderland it was beautiful! So grand 💙
- superpuppy133Just wow
- lindsrenI know! Moved from Glasgow a year ago and still amazed at the landscape. Your trip looks wonderful!!
- rachyinyI've a thing for castles too 🙈
Log in to like or comment.