caitlinhtpFYI passport pictures for a baby involve two drugstore employees waving their hands frantically, one big brother screaming "LOOK OVER HERE!" and one mom whose biceps are burning from awkwardly hoisting said baby into the air while squatting out of the camera's view. Took 30 minutes to get this gem 😂 #mexicogetaway. Oh and I still haven't found the car keys. 😡
- kimberlyandjackThose are some major baby blues though!
- pokeycanI need to do this with my toddler and update my passport too. Not looking forward to figuring out all the paperwork.
- brandalynleigh83Those eyes!
- sydwitzHaha we just got our 9-month-old's passport in the mail today. Priceless! I'll never ever throw it away.
- daniellajoyyHer passport photo is MUCH cuter than mine! I still need to do my kids 😬 sorry about the keys. Toddlers are thieves 👎🏻
- wildmamaCheck your pants pocket!
- annaandersen3She is sooo adorable
- marci1684Passport photos have been on my list for about 6 weeks. Tried once, machine broken. Passport process takes forever, and then global entry!
- rachaelcameron86this is hilarious! thank goodness that's over haha
- andrea.patricia91I remember my mom was draped with a white blanket and served as the back drop for my baby sister's first passport picture! I wish the clerks would have thought of that but at least you got a workout in!
- ravenousmommyOurs was so bad! Wyatt was only 3 months old and my hubby was holding him lion king style against a white wall and trying not to get his hands wouldn't be in the picture. The poor photographer had no idea what was coming, haha.
Log in to like or comment.