bump.tobabyHave you heard about the Lalabu Soothe Shirt? If you haven't you have been missing out! I'm in love with this tank and Emma loves it too, even though she looks grumpy in the picture haha! If you follow me on Snapchat you might recognize it since I wear it almost daily! 🙊 Click the link in my profile to find out more about my FAVORITE tank top! ❤️ @lalabubaby @lalabubaby_team @lalabubaby_founder
- am1227What is your snap chat?? I'd love to follow you!!
- ladygersLawd that baby's got some hair!! 😍🎀
- really_fzOmg Laura she's so big!!! And that hair 😍😍😍 I'm obsessed with her hair
- erica.lauren28I'm just curious, did you have a lot of heartburn during pregnancy??? Lol
- email@example.com @shavon_on_purpose Thank you! ❤️
- bump.tobaby@ladygers She's getting a little bald crown haha! 😂
- bump.tobaby@perzapisahuevos 😃
- bump.tobaby@erica_montgomery1010 Nope! I got so frustrated with Old Wives Tales towards the end of my pregnancy that I don't believe anything anymore anyways haha!
- bump.tobaby@really_fz I know!!! 😫 They grow so fast!
- bump.tobaby#lalabusootheshirt #sootheshirt
- really_fzTell me about it... Lucas is ginormous wearing 6-9months clothes 😩😩😩 bittersweet
- bump.tobaby@really_fz And Emma is already out of Newborn sized onesies! 😭
- royalty086Snapchat!!! Royalty011 add me??😉 How long do you think you'll be able to use the soothe shirt for ??
- firstname.lastname@example.org awww, love this 😍
- email@example.com please add me to snap:) aeshops
- jackiemarieazI need one of these!
- lovegrowswildI have a moby and haven't even attempted to put it on. I'm so small I feel like I will have to wrap it around me a million times just so I won't trip on it! Lmao 😂🙈 do you feel Emma is well supported in this? She looks so alert! Love the eyes 😍
- bump.tobaby@lovegrowswild Yes, especially when she's asleep! When she's awake and looking around I support her head and neck, but I feel exactly like you with a wrap! It's soooo long I have to tie it around myself like 3 times so the tail is short enough!
- lovegrowswildThat must make it uncomfortable to breathe and sit down! The whole point of a wrap is to feel comfortable and hands free! I will check out your blog for this one 😊
Log in to like or comment.