lonelyplanet#LonelyPlanet writer, @bridgetglee, is currently on the road in #BuenosAires (#Argentina), and snapped this shot of celebrations at the city’s Immigration Festival. Buenos Aires is an astonishing metropolis that looks a bit like Europe, but with an edgy Latin American twist. Did you know that of the 60 million people who left Europe for the Americas in the 19th & 20th centuries, the vast majority ended up in one of two countries —1. the USA / 2. Argentina? #travel
- cocoa_damae@reubenreid1605 it's a lovely place...
- tamupaluch@nicokwiat se olvidaron de poner que mar del plata se parece a biarritz
- bridgetglee@cattka great to know! I loved this Polish group but I don't know much about the culture.
- littlepeasyOyyy kuzum sehir disindayim toplantilar ixin 2gun :(( @karataypinar @shozeus bebiss senin bilgineee
- email@example.com 😘
- ebarr214@light1390 @tara_meesh
- argentineanbabe@sassy_cass crazy huh!!! Aww I miss it!
- lonelyplanet@adopt_ethiopia Argentina is full of surprises!
- anastasia.reneeAmazing Angle
- firstname.lastname@example.org hear, hear.
- anastasia.reneeJust followed🎯
- iamhgc@lonelyplanet I sent you some nice pics from some trips please check it out if you have the time via message :))
Log in to like or comment.