t_jayeKeep weaving and pinning until it's the size you want, then iron (being mindful of your pins). Last step is sewing around the edge (I got super close to the edge for some reason). Then I trimmed and that's a wrap (weave)! @lindsaypindsay33 @lesleystorts @mightymadge @a__l /// Sorry for filling your notifications! #fabricweaving #weaving #tutorial
- a__lThanks so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️
- mightymadgeYes thanks so much for spending your day teaching us. I feel like I received a private lesson. And made a new friend
- t_jayeAw that's awesome @mightymadge 💖
- t_jayeYou are most welcome @a__l whatever you do with this is going to be beautiful, of that I'm sure. And rich. Filthy, filthy rich.
- lindsaypindsay33Thank you so much for putting this together!
- a__lThank you! Can't wait to see yours when it's finished!
- lesleystortsThanks @t_jaye - I may go back and rethink my original design to see if I could get this to work!
- t_jayeWhy @lesleystorts ? Your wip is GORGEOUS. Pieced leather? Get out of here!
- lesleystorts@t_jaye - I just sent you a DM. You can be honest. I like honesty and facts. Seriously!
Log in to like or comment.