adamliawToday's lunch. When you're working out of your hotel room and eating room service the @hotel_hotel and @monsterkitchenbar combination is just about impossible to beat. Roasted bug tails with yuzu and brussel sprouts, and a 38-hour pork neck bao. Yes, this is actually room service. #canberra
- mags__kingWhat a beautiful photograph !
- nicolaknack❤️ #CBR @josh_knack
- ninjapincher@nattieglaser for next time you go to the snow
- etroxonWhy @mjorda9
- squeezlesqueezerYou must visit the Mandalay Bus in Braddon if you have time. Get the satay chicken kimchi roti. Thank me later.
- foodiestoryOh my God is this for real?! The best room service I've ever seen 😍
- risstheWelcome to the hood!
- __rusalkaEnjoy Canberra @liawadam. Sorry I can't join you all for your dinner tonight. Have to catch you next time you're in town.
- jytc@melodipity87 getaway with marc?
- breannafleur@jillyharriott @leahdeery in the Berra! You guys should be here...
- dsquared084Would you prefer preparing molecular food over traditional cooking?@liawadam
- ratu_olshop_indoLike IT!
- zoppolone@jeremysmart You must order this next time you're at your fav Canberra haunt!!
- the.flo.showI'm going there in two weeks. So excited!
- kittyjinxstaIm not sure roasted bug tails will ever sound appetizing..
- adamliaw@rosemarie_1202 Not at all. I definitely prefer traditional cooking.
- adamliaw@kittyjinxta You'll have to trust me that it tasted a LOT better than it sounds!
- housh45@kittyjinxsta Haha yes. I'm hoping it's of the seafood variety than the garden variety.
- kittyjinxsta@liawadam if you feel like cooking it for me maybe i could change my mind..
- dsquared084@liawadam Isn't molecular food as healthy as traditional cooked food? What are the pros and cons of having molecular food?
Log in to like or comment.