hamrickExcited to announce a new project with @riverheadbooks where I'll be lettering the first lines of some of the imprint's best titles over the next several months, and they're holding giveaways on each one where you could win my original piece from the video and also the book that the line is from!
This first one is a great opening line from Marlon James' A Brief History of Seven Killings, which I picked up myself at the airport this week and am loving so far!
See @riverheadbooks' post if you're interested in entering the giveaway!
- riverheadbooks💛 So thrilled to be featuring your phenomenal work! 🙌💛
- sgardinierThis. Is. Awesome.
- ashleecrowdenphoto@twirlingaround goals
- gingermonkeyNice :)
- ginaroooseWhat pen are you using? Your technique is perfect as always but those lines are gorgeous 😍
- twirlingaround@ashleecrowdenphoto I love his work!
- comtisbaIncroyable 👌
- the__labCongrats Ryan! 👏
- pr1mo1@hamrick what pen is that?
- edbertjangWhat pen is that?
- hamrick@ginarooose @pr1mo1 @edbertjang It's the Pentel Fude Touch sign pen. You can find links to and examples of that one and a bunch more on my Lettering Gear Guide. ha.mrick.me/toolguide 👍
- kellyannmac1976Beautiful. Such a talent.
Log in to like or comment.