wanderandsoulDay 6 of the #planwithmechallenge - fave planning tip! I tried the whole washi thing with stickers and pretty pics. Spent more time doing that than completing my tasks - that's bad.
I honestly used to get a little sad when my planner never turned out like most people's. But then I woke up and decided sad is bad. Real bad. Just gonna do whatever makes me feel like I've accomplished a lot. And guess what happened that first week? I managed to complete three assignments several days before their due dates. THAT HAD NEVER HAPPENED. I could get some bad comments for this. I'm on some serious lack of sleep and a few flu tablets.
#wanderandsoul #planneraddict #bulletjournal #ifilteredmyphotobutnotmywords #oops #embracemessy #sadisbad #plannerchallenge #washitape #erincondrenlifeplanner #eclp #dowhatmakesyouhappy
- weekendwifeYes! I'm the same way. My planner may not be pretty, but it's efficient
- cursivebirdI like this tip. Can you repeat it. Just for me. I need work on sad 😉😄. As I've been told many times please yourself and you please everyone ❤
- pendingplansYes! I thought I was the only one who was thinking "if you spend all your time planning.. How will you have time to DO the things you plan..?" But yeah, #youdoyou
- poketfullofvintageYour way all the way!....👍🏻keep it real and you will!
- kathleenblasAgreed! I love stamps and stickers, but found myself becoming unproductive trying to make it pretty.
- eskastationeryYou're so right! 😊
- enthusiasticallydawnMessy is the thing. Messy is my love language. lol
- mrswalker086👍 I tend to focus too much on the way I want things to turn out that I don't enjoy the process. I had to write this down in my journal as a reminder I loved it so much!
- meli_mello1I love this. I have very messy handwriting and comparing my journal to other peoples always makes me sad.
Log in to like or comment.