tanisfiberartsPart of the way I intend to participate on #slowfashionoctober is by revisiting cast away FO's that didn't quite work out or need a little tweaking before I'll be able to get much use out of them. First up is this cardigan design that I finished last spring but was never completely happy with. A better button band with the perfect shawl collar will make a world of difference. @slowfashionoctober
- awelshbabeLove the colors
- tanisfiberarts@tincanknits I'm still very much in love with the colour palette!
- being.hannah.estherWill it be a pattern? I love it!
- justaddwoolShawl collar? Yes please!
- blackberrybeeI agree that brown is fantastic, what is the name of it?
- mrsdennis93Love it
- katewilkesI love this one! The colors and the design!
- stitchwitchspokaneSO gorgeous!
- dodicat81Love the colors
- tanisfiberarts@breatheandsmile36 Yes, I hope so! I'm working on the pattern next. @blackberrybee @knitterbree thanks! That's our Chestnut colourway.
- beezimreetIs there a 'before' picture? I think this is just perfection‼️ 🌺🌷🌹🌸💐🌼🌻🌷🌸🌺🌸💐
- susanyakowenkoWhat is the pattern? I love it
- being.hannah.estherIf you need a tester, please let me know! If at all possible, I'd love to test this beauty!
- inglynchBeautiful knit! 💙 these colors together.
- carlyinstitchesLove it!
- stitchcraftyI love this! ❤️💛💜💙
- rebecca_gourdWow!! This is so absolutely gorgeous 😍
- pabillaSo beautiful! 😍
- karenlc1That is gorgeous!
- knittingcat_I love this colorwork😍
Log in to like or comment.