tsa#TSATravelTips - Be mindful of what you’re traveling with and what it might appear as on an X-ray monitor. These novelty bottles of bath salts topped with wax-covered lids and fuses were discovered in a checked bag at the Denver International Airport (DEN) and resulted in a 20-minute evacuation while bomb specialists cleared the items. What looked like possible explosives were just wedding souvenirs. The bride and groom’s names both start with "T"; thus "TNT.”
- rlol43Mabye if yall werent fucking retarded you could see with your goddamn xray machines that they arent in fact real tnt.
- bunnyboo786@doginjune 😂
- aaronzoref@maryancarey yaassss
- firstname.lastname@example.org 🌪🌪🌪
- gemmara1@marghutch @ashley.h.butler
- colby_menefeeWhy is the TSA so retarded?
- thepugfrommarsThey evacuated an airport, because something had "TNT" written on it. I have lost faith in the world, moving to Mars.
- adam_richter83You people are a joke
- kkpepper_stylistOmg @smurph017 this made me think of you and Tom hahaha
- email@example.com wedding gone wrong
- brotherhead@daveraige @asasarahpeters
- lumpenspacepoetariatoh my god the TSA is so fucking stupid lmfao
- _.n0vember._tHEYRE JUST BATH SALTS
- donjonbarhamBRUH THEY LOOK LIKE CANDLES @tsa
- rhianaholmes@mikembau hahahahaha
- rhianaholmes@maiapreslee @jess_g_anderson @thatssokaley
- she__persisted@melreillyy what a good story.
Log in to like or comment.