martadoguinchoI was planing to sew a pair of trousers for Teresa today but then I remembered it was #selfishsewingweek and changed my plans. This blouse is view 10 from the Japanese book She Wears the Pants in Atelier Brunette fabric. I might have to sew all projects in this book now! #shewearsthepants #tuttlepublishing #atelierbrunette #parissewsocial #selfishsewing
- patbrissosIt suits you well, both the pattern and the fabric 😉😘
- rachelstitchedtogetherLooks awesome on you!
- martadoguinchoThanks @patbrissos and @rachelstitchedtogether ! I always have issues with women's Japanese patterns but I think this one fits quite nicely. I have actually added about 10cm/4inches in length, though...
- e_shimokawaIt's lovely! And that fabric is perfect 🙌🏻
- martadoguinchoThanks @e_shimokawa ! I might need to visit Paris again and get some more... ;-)
- sisforsewingHehe much better than kids pants :-) the fabric is gorgeous - the color and the drape. Perfect on you ♥
- e_shimokawaAhhhh Paris! My dream city ❤️❤️❤️
- martadoguinchoOh yes @e_shimokawa ! I've been to Paris twice several years ago and didn't like it too much but loved it on my last visit in April. The city has changed so much! Everyone was really nice and the city's vibe was really cool. Plus, it has some seriously amazing fabric shops... ;-)
- querolojaonlineIncrível! Muuito Incrível! 😀
- inesmeloHow could I have missed this! ❤️😍 So good! Love it!
- martadoguinchoMuito obrigada @querolojaonline e @inesmelo !
- sewhappyblogLindo!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Log in to like or comment.