thewaywemet"On August 21, 2006, I took a leap of faith and wrote my name and e-mail address on a crumpled up business card dug out from a young soldier's wallet. We were in the middle of Dallas/ Fort Worth airport, Terminal D to be exact. The soldier was on his way back to Iraq and I was just there to see off a friend. Lucky for us, his flight was delayed so we ended up sitting and talking for three hours. A couple weeks later, I received my favorite flowers on my doorstep and shortly after a phone call from him asking me to wait. Needless to say, I did. I flew out for his homecoming a few months later and the rest is history. Nine years ago I met a soldier who today is now my husband of seven years, my best friend, and my hero."
- annielecky@katyakantar omg yes perfect
- ilike_mangos@faviii__ this can be you
- faviii__someday😩 @ilike_mangos
- mikshelle@angela_wangg daww
- megananaik@roshni_ravi 😌 good page
- email@example.com I think you're gonna enjoy this page 🙃
- soulkale33@marianataliax still crying
- christinanoonan@lpnoonan34 awwww
- calebmotherlovinwhite:* @mbranick2
- ad_zand@tkramer71 GOALS
- mrsbaudoAww....love the #cavalierkingcharlesspaniel
Log in to like or comment.