trevormorrowThere's nothing like waking up to a view like this, especially when you and your friends have it all to yourselves. We found this spot to camp hidden behind a grove of trees, nestled on a promenade hundreds of feet above the valley floor and looking over the best of the Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness. I think it has to be one of America's top 10 places to camp. For more travel adventures, follow me on snapchat, username: thetrevormorrow 👻 | My Tent: Tumble 3 mntGLO from @bigagnes_ #awesomeearth
- carolinekedwardsThat's the good stuff
- hannaacharlotteBest way to welcome the day 🙌🏼🌄
- torhape81Thats the perfect view! ❤❤📷
- terratrekkersWhoa awesome photo!
- benberinguelaYou should definitely visit the Philippines, @trevormorrow! 😁👌
- wildlandtrekkingone of our all-time favorite views!
- hettelaExcellent shot
Log in to like or comment.