instagramforbusinessOn Tuesday we introduced the new @instagramforbusiness account, kicking it off with a video from @benandjerrys to represent the major brand category on Instagram. Today, we'd like to continue our launch by highlighting our small business community—featuring one in particular that helps make an impact in the lives of their community.
Chicago-based flower shop @flowersfordreams has transformed an industry. After gaining intimate exposure to the not-so-pretty sides of the flower industry, they decided that florists were trapped in the past. So they created the alternative to overpriced delivery, exploited workers and pesticide-ridden roses and created a socially conscious, reasonably priced way to sell flowers while giving back to their community. Their handcrafted, hand (and bike) delivered bouquets not only brighten peoples' days, but they've helped raise over $100K for local charities.
On Instagram they've attracted a highly engaged following with their unique aesthetic. "Scrolling through our feed you'll notice most comments come from real customers right here in Chicago. We tend to keep the content very simple with uncluttered shots of our bouquets, bike couriers and charity partners—always responding to comments and interacting with our followers." Steven Dyme, Co-Founder and CEO.
For the rest of October, @flowersfordreams is donating to Chicago's Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation—helping support research on type 1 diabetes with every bouquet they sell.
- iheartmilesLove this
- tiameghanYou should feature @gradolabs. Family owned for three generations, over 60 years of business and they hand-build headphones in a Brooklyn factory.
- brainfreeze_is_coolluv it
- brainfreeze_is_coolfollow back
- brainfreeze_is_cooltru talent tho
- aportatextiles@holidayhaus 😀😍😘
- bleebla_playwithnaturegreat to be following the small brands too! :) we like that!
- ifyougiveagirlasawGenuinely love the concept behind this account 🙌🏽
- mypizzaparty@kaileybhowell this!!!
- kaileybhowell@mypizzaparty 😍😍😍
- bexpartridge@rebbie80 saw this and thought of you and your company!
- mygreatdane365@favorite_tee_shop This business has the same idea you do!
- favorite_tee_shopThat's awesome! 👍
- nukeloguesGenius! 🙌😍 @instagram 😚👉🌷🌷🌷✨ @instagramforbusiness
- tonyandcarmenmatthewsHey @instagramforbusiness question for you. We are a couple owning several businesses ourselves looking to get the Instagram for Business set up but still have not go the option for ourselves as well as for several clients we work for. When will the option be available for everyone? Working on iPhone from (currently UK)
Log in to like or comment.