ellen.yogaYoga for Menstruation
These last few poses in this sequence for menstruation aid hormone balance and rest the nerves. They are also some of my favorite to take. Viparita Dandasana II with the head and feet supported is a wonderful way to experience the chest and thoracic spine opening of a backbend without overheating and overexerting the body. Belt the legs and place the feet against a wall on blocks. Holding onto the chair bar, slide in the direction of the head until the head fully releases. Place support under the head. Stay for up to 5 minutes or more. Keep the hands on the chair the entire time and widen the chest with each inhale. Use each exhale to release tension and stress.
Sequence by @bobby_clennell, props by @halfmoon_yoga, outfit by @yogasmoga
#viparitadandasana #backbend #yogaforwomen #periodyoga #yogaformenstruation #restorativeyoga #prenatalyoga #iyengaryoga #yogaprops
- anntaylorlashbrookLove this! 😍❤️💙⭐️💛💜
- mengcThanks your weekly series gave me a lot of inspiration I will try them all!
- ellen.yoga@anntaylorlashbrook so glad! Enjoy!
- ellen.yoga@mengc it's such a great practice on and off your period.
- firstname.lastname@example.org For sure!
Log in to like or comment.