incredibusyEvening sunshines! 💛
Finally finished our latest mid-century-modern upcycle project with the help of @madebymrsm and her AMAZING fabric design... *windows*. Two #found chairs given some love. We appeared on #periscope today sharing this project and asking whether to chalkpaint the back-rest, or legs, and the result is just divine!
What do you think? We have three further chairs, should we leave them unpainted or try yellow this time?
#wildandwolf #retro telephone prop courtesy @4_living http://www.4living.co.uk/
Oh I have 25% OFF for you until Sunday MIDNIGHT with discount code *incredibusy*
Colours: 💚peacock green
💛English mustard (seen here)
👤black 💙petrol blue
#midcenturymodern #upcycle #AnnieSloan #ParisGrey #chalkpaint #london_by_incredibusy #homedecor #interior #design #capturingcolour #epig #abmlifeiscolorful #DScolor #yellow #retrophone #midcentury #textiles #upholstery #upcycling
- incredibusy@thisisjules don't .... I was meant to blog about it and I haven't had time yet!!! 😔😁
- thariqrausanLove this phone♥♥♥
- hildabydesignLate to the party!! I think it looks fab just as it is☺
- aliceguyLovely 👌🏼
- zingzingtreeOh they scrubbed up well 😍
- olgaprinkuGreat colours! Love the chair makeover. I've just painted my retro chairs that we inherited from my husband's grandma one black and one white. Hope I didn't ruin their value by doing so :-).
- vinupeI love England!! Bello
- augustabelleThat phone! 👌
- franzonimaryLove it!!
- the_mamahoodI 😍 this wow wow
- ilsolleoneVery nice pic! 👍
- incredibusy@ilsolleone @franzonimary thanks!
- saspetherick@incredibusy oh this is too perfect!
- incredibusy@saspetherick thank you ☺
- occasionalscotlandReally interested in the fabric. We have mid century chairs of my parents- well wartime "utility" to be exact. They currently have the original yellow seat covering but it's tired and needs a refresh. This could be it!
- incredibusy@occasionalscotland oh you have to follow @madebymrsm and have a chat with her when she's back from her travels! :)
- occasionalscotlandI will, thank you. She has such gorgeous fabrics. Wish I could sew but I was traumatised by sewing lessons at school - yes, seriously!
Log in to like or comment.