loving_earthNutella donuts make with #lovingearth hazelnut chocolate butter and mixed salted caramel and dark chocolate icing made by @florajanee 👌 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ florajanee: Preheat oven to 180 degrees. In a bowl add 1 tbsp ground flax seeds and 2.5 tbsp water. Let rest for a few minutes then add 1/3 cup coconut sugar, 2 tbsp melted vegan margarine, 1/2 cup almond milk, and 1/4 cup Loving Earth melted hazelnut chocolate butter. Whisk. Then sift in 1 cup buckwheat flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, and 1 tbsp cacao powder. Whisk until combine. Then scoop into a piping bag and pipe into a greased donut tin (makes 9 donuts). Bake for 8-12 minutes! Once cool, dip in some raw sugar free chocolate for the icing!
- tanyawhocaresenoughAwesome I heard nutella and it put a downer on everything, good to hear it contains none, i will surely try now!! :)
- ambahde@haylez237 @laurencalvert__
- ballooninthewind@twinpeasmama 😻 xx
- alexfarry@laurajaneswan if your hanging out at home...
- laurajaneswan@alexfarry we are on a diet remember
- juliieta02@raaqueel97 😍
- raaqueel97Yeeees🙈🙈🙈🙈 @juliieta02
- emmavthake@sophiebrowner 😍
- 1800sophie@emmavthake Holy shit 😍
- ateatutu@hayleygatt @teawhitutu fml
- karly_butterfield@ericabutterfield18 hope this makes your day sis 🐵🐵🐵🐵
- ericabutterfield18If only I knew how to make donuts @karly_butterfield p.s. I actually had a donut today lol
- sjeltak@ashley_boumelhem @luyounan
- nashieta@_shafeeka .... these donuts. .. something to experiment
- nicola_mccormick@katroo_x donuts 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩😍
- katroo_x@nicola_mccormick Omg yum!
Log in to like or comment.