bobbinbicycles@diamondgael lovely pic of her Teal coloured Birdie - you can really see how nice the colour and finish is. I parked up next to one in Shoreditch today and it made my day 😊😊😊😊
- dove.cottageHi @bobbinbicycles I have been scouring your feed for a pic of a bike with a light + basket. As a proud new owner of a Brownie I need to get a light ASAP but also want to add a basket at some stage too. Would this combination of light + basket fit on a Brownie? Any tips?
- firstname.lastname@example.org Hiya, Generally speaking you cant have both as there isn't enough space. If you have a 52cm you might be lucky (depends how high your bars are set) Try @velo_vitality for light mounting bits n bobs. Sian
- dove.cottageYes a 52cm. May have to experiment (or stick to panniers). Will check out @velo_vitality too! Thank you so much x #IWantItAll
- email@example.com I'm a fan of panniers - you don't feel the weight of what you're carrying so much because you're pulling, not pushing it. Also - they don't jig about so much. Glad you love the bike 😬
- dove.cottageVery interesting! I've only had baskets & a saddle pack before. Thank you so much for the help. Absolutely madly in love with the bike 💕💕💕
Log in to like or comment.