taraobradyI call this one "chaos on a plate, with sunbeam". From bottom to top: book hummus spiced with @chitra's tomato achaar (freaking amazing), twice-cooked quinoa, topped with charred eggplant, peppers, and mushrooms, with roasted beets, pickled carrots, cucumber raita, feta, some cilantro, mint, and pea shoots, finally m+p bashed up cashews. Don't get the wrong impression — most of this was leftovers, the rest was condiments or stuff I'd made in big batches for this express purpose. Lunch is usually about assembly for me.
- culturetripYum, looks delicious!
- chitraThanks so much Tara, wowy that looks amazing!!
- foodfashionpartyThat looks amazing.
- deliciousmarthaPerfect shot.
- eatingniagaraYou always inspire me to put more thought into lunch.
- honestfoodfarmMy kind of lunch!
- albaniubocooksMaravilla on a plate😍😍😍😍👌
- elena_gueretaFishe's Eddy plate?💛
- aquietstyleSounds amazing!
Log in to like or comment.