fuel4thebodyA wife isn't a servant. She's a queen married to her self love. 💍💎👰🏾💒👨👩👧👦 #HusbandGoalsEbrahimAseem
In my culture, we have sisterhood. Wives & mothers teach their daughters from birth how to know their worth as life givers, be self dependent & be a wife = virtuous woman married to the spirit she is. #EbrahimAseem Thus she's able to love a man & walk with him in spiritual matrimony, because any man who wants to love her must support her love for self. #WestAfrican #Hebrew
Link to full article in my bio.
- ana_eh_leeUnderstood 💪👍
- mstina0912I like this way of thinking.
- vintage_vineeOk that definition of wife makes sense
- blvck_vanillaAbout fucking time somebody said it!!!!
- prettiladi98Maybe it was the wording that was used in your previous post that I just didn't "get". Normally I agree 💯, but even after reading again I still feel that way.
- kristenms87@fuel4thebody you are a breath of fresh air. I've SO been missing you & your wisdom since I took a little Facebook sabatical. So glad I started following your IG. #nowIcanbreathe #truth #dope #wisdom
- _awesome_rn_@fuel4thebody I understand and agree but not sure how this fits in the context of the other post, are they not one in the same? An independent woman can very well be a woman who follows her goals dreams and ambition has self love and focus of self.. being a wife takes on a different spin , you cannot focus only on self only your ambition you don't have to be a doormat but there is now always someone else you must take into consideration with your goals and ambition , it is unfortunate that there are mothers out there that may maliciously corrupt their daughters into the wrong way of thinking regarding independence as you say, a mothers first instinct is usually protective
- _awesome_rn_Or is this a theoretical term "wife" not relating to the traditional concept of marriage and a husband, but a marriage of self I suppose , I dint follow you was tagged in so maybe didn't get where you premise was
- fuel4thebodyI pray you read the FULL article to recive a full understanding. @awesome_reloaded
- _awesome_rn_@fuel4thebody I have, I understand what you are saying and maybe a greater understanding comes from the platform of people you were speaking to that have firsthand experience of the motherly pitfalls you speak of. It's the correlation between all the different pieces that were discussed that I'm on the fence on , I get the concept though
- worth_whileAmen @fuel4thebody
- tootyg@heavy_chev thoughts..
Log in to like or comment.