chrisfixitAre you afraid of the dark?
#offroad #ledlight #lightbar #areyouafraidofthedark #superbright
#leds #led #lights #projectnightlight
- jambles3Awseome, loved the videos on installing the roof light !
- chrisfixit@thedarkmarshomelo I am doing alley lights ;) then I got everything covered!
- chrisfixit@ridge_94k5 naw, it's the same as the front light bar installation!
- chrisfixit@jambles3 thanks! I was thinking about doing a push bar and front lights
- ridge_457YeA. You should put some all terrains on your truck. Looks really sick with all those lights u got!
- chrisfixit@ridge_94k5 yea, I just got these @firestonetires and the sidewalls are peeling and the lettering is coming apart. Tried contacting them and got no response.
- calmot0Jeez man. That shit is bright.
- eltoroguevaraDamn.. that looks awesome.. how would a navigator look with bar light
- chrisfixit@calturner93 don't tailgate me bro haha. Yea, it's super bright!
- chrisfixit@eltoroguevara I think you could make it work. Like behind the grill
- conan117117i think you watched I am Legend way too many times
- usmanaziz09Why don't you try some LED round lights instead of those 4 halogen, like the one seen on jeeps..
- chrisfixit@conan117117 haha, never seen it actually but I need to now!
- chrisfixit@usmanaziz09 that's actually what I have been looking into!
- chrisfixit@itsalperen_ lol exactly
- chrisfixit@the_orange_biscuit the center one under the bumper
- the_orange_biscuit@chrisfixit you're talking about how it's super bright upon coming on and then dims to a level and then is steady, right?
- chrisfixit@the_orange_biscuit no that's the camera adjusting. Over time, cheap led lights will dim
Log in to like or comment.