bodieandfouThis is one of a series of 5 photos we have in our home in France.
My sister @bodieandfouelodie was 14 years old, @francoisfk was 3 years old and I was 19.
I love it because Francois was messing around like a 3 years old would do in a photoshoot so I yelled at him and in the last shot he stands still like a little soldier 😂
At the time digital didn't exist and I was shooting a lot in B&W with #ilford
I have meant to pick up my camera again for a while but I'm very critical of my photos which I feel are not as good as they used to be and it's also so much easier to create decent pictures with my IPhone for little efforts but I love Photography. I love the memories they bring back, the emotions, the souvenirs. I love taking portraits of the people I love.
It has always been a big passion of mine and I'm determined to go back on the horse.
How about you? What big passion of yours do you long to pick up again?
#photography #family #sisters #siblings #ourhomeinfrancebodieandfou
- cathy.pyleGo for it 👏
- clairepaveleyLovely post and pic, thanks for sharing, it's got me thinking, thank you 💛
- janineh_berlinI wish i had time and Inspiration again to photograph again. When i was living in Switzerland i went almost every weekend. Since i moved to Berlin life has become so busy and somehow still unsettled that i barely find time ( and often the energy) to go out photoshooting. But it will come back, pretty soon i feel.
- dancingmischiefAhhh, my children are of similar ages with your siblings. In fact, not similar but exactly - although two years younger than the moment in this photo. As for passion, mine is photography.
- bodieandfouThank you @thislife.ofmine Taking portraits is my favourite thing
- robinandtealI love horse riding but I love watching my daughter, Anya, ride even more. I started riding again after about 25 years, I only go out every now and then and it is more about enjoying the gorgeous Surrey Hills and cantering through the woods for me now than thrill seeking. You have to be brave, strong and have inner guts to ride plus a love of horses so I love knowing that Anya will grow a little bit every week after she rides, pride kinda pours out of me! X
- natali_in_norfolkBuying a piano for my house and re learning. Xx
- esther_zimmerYes, I'd love to do the same, get back into photography. I feel exactly how you do though...very critical of current skills. I went back to horse-riding last year after almost a decade - it was brilliant! I just love time spent riding & getting outdoors ❤️
- bodieandfouHorse riding was on my list too but I haven't gathered up the courage. I no longer have the fearless feeling I had before I fell badly @esther_zimmer but I want to do surfing
- nathmouseThe best pictures are often the ones that we never predicted. 👌🏼
- nkw2102Get back to experimenting with recipes and finally get lessons in photography so I can frequently use my Nikon D3000.
- esther_zimmerWell, when you're ready to ride again I can't recommend Park Cottage Stables, private riding on Rushmore Estate highly enough. Took hubs for 3 days of riding for his 40th last year. Much better than your usual riding school & the village pub does local, organic food & lovely rooms to top it all off 😊
- gussieandgertieDefinitly photography. I too tend to snap digital... Also sewing, i like to sew... No time ever 😱
- gussieandgertieI want to speak French as well.... Sigh
Log in to like or comment.