tinyrayofsunshineCan you guess what's going on here? 😉 #BulletJournalCollection
- svenimiiNo 😳😄
- will_kennardWhat's your fave pen ever ever ever? I use G2 religiously but thinking of maybe getting a Lamy fountain...
- blackfire149Pens by maker type and color
- weekendwife::cough:: pen testing ::cough:: I've been in pen flux myself lately. Planner peace is more attainable than pen peace!
- heychiuchiuCreating a catalog of all the pens you have. Maybe testing which are best for that paper, including bleeding onto the other side which is something that bothers me
- kcthrowI did this today prepping for my new BuJu!!
- prettyprintsandpaperYou should show the back of the page too! I want to see how things look in the L1917
- sdee30Squee! Pen test!
- rachael.gentryWhich is your go to???
- tinyrayofsunshine@will_kennard Hmm, ever ever? I'm not sure...maybe once I get an extra fine nib for my Pilot vanishing point, that'll be it 😉 I enjoy fine tip pens, right now my current go to is the Pentel hybrid technica in the 03 size. It glides perfectly smooth and lasts for a while, so for now that's probably my current every day favorite pen. What about you? What's your favorite pen ever, ever?
- tinyrayofsunshine@blackfire149 Close 😉
- tinyrayofsunshine@heychiuchiu ding ding ding! We've got a winner 😁
- tinyrayofsunshine@prettyprintsandpaper I will, this is part of the review I'm putting together for the Leuchtturm1917 😊
- tinyrayofsunshine@xoxorachaelg The Pentel hybrid technica in the 03 is my current favorite 😊
- will_kennard@tinyrayofsunshine mines always been Pilot G2 for as long as I can remember. .7 though as the .5 makes my writing even messier haha. Thinking of giving the bullet journal a go... Is it quite time consuming though?
- tinyrayofsunshine@will_kennard Not really, just go to bulletjournal.com and watch the video and go from there. I recommend starting out with a daily page and jot down any tasks you'd like to get to today. Whatever you don't get done today moves to tomorrow and so on. Migrating is a good way to figure out whether the tasks you keep migrating are worth your time or not. After a while you'll find your groove and add or eliminate things ☺
- will_kennard@tinyrayofsunshine awesome think I'm gonna try it out :)
- tinyrayofsunshine@will_kennard Cool! Welcome to the awesome world of bullet journaling!
- tellymamait makes me so happy to know that I am not the only crazy pen person out there!
Log in to like or comment.