evalongoriaMy open letter to @jennamclarke from the Sydney Morning Herald @smh who "claims" I don't wear glasses. If you had done your journalistic duty (it's actually not that hard, a more thorough google job, or one phone call to my camp and they could have provided you any documentation) you would see that I have been wearing READING glasses since May 3, 2013. Long before Specsavers @SpecsaversAustralia called me. As I have mentioned, I was getting my Master's Degree and realized the words were starting to blur and my eyes felt tired. I went in for an eye test (again on May 3, 2013) and the optometrist said I needed reading glasses and gave me a prescription from which I bought 5 pairs of glasses (again in 2013 and available for you to see). The reason your lazy journalist research of "googling" didn't turn up more pictures of me on the "red carpet" is because I don't need glasses to see far, only to READ. So unless you are in bed with me at night, or in the morning at my breakfast table reading the morning newspaper, then you probably wont find a "paparazzi" shot of me. And sorry I haven't worn glasses on a "red carpet" Jenna, but shockingly I am not usually READING a book on the red carpet! We have plenty of photos to show you of me USING READING GLASSES like when I testified in Congress for Women and Small Business in 2013 (photo attached) as I had to READ some documents in front of me. Also, when I was at a press conference for the Dubai Film Festival in 2014 (2 photos attached from my "extensive" googling) READING from my prepared speech. So next time you want to write an article calling someone "shameful" why don't you do your research because that is your responsibility as a "journalist" and the Sydney Morning Herald should hold you to that "high" standard even though you are just the Lifestyle journalist. It sounds like maybe you need some glasses yourself. In that case @SpecsaversAustralia has some awesome, stylish glasses available! I recommend the Collette Dinnigan collection!
- fablvtOuais quelle histoire dis t'avais vu ça ? Quelle conne cette journaliste toute une histoire pour ça quoi qu'est ce que ça peut lui foutre ^^ @efilotelims . Elle a bien répondu Eva haha
- beltsang@mingka_ respect!
- shanti.aaIk ga echt helemaal dood 😹😹 ze heeft dr echt goed terug gepakt😹😹 @michelle_v.m
- in_halesI use to sell glasses, like 90% of people develop a reading prescription at the age of 40. Go eva
- luluzduhaiby@evalongoria haters will hate. . Let them. . God bless :)
- marieeburkee@seanplusmyfada note to self dont piss eva off 😂😂 #IHaveNeverBeenSoAngry
- alexiuhbramclap back is real @aizoenoria
- syndee267Don't piss off a Mexican lol🙏
- alexe_tbd@evalongoria I love you Eva ❤
- izzyjane1This is why I love you @evalongoria 🙌🏼😂❤️
- andrenette13Fantastic @evalongoria 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
- juliaalegrapeople.. are seriously mad because Eva's wearing glasses? GET A LIFE
- ariesapr6@swankpets @rmeng6 YUP! Can't believe everything you read!
- msraquel_Love you! 👸❤️👍👍 @evalongoria
- susanavilag@cecivazp @bevallarta @marianaodt
- rum095Hahahahaha. Soo proud of u @evalongoria and shame on u @jennamclarke. You should go home and make some raw pancakes. N shove it in ur mouth 😂😂
Log in to like or comment.